The all Australian Made Lift Assist Rubbish Trolley (LART) is designed to assist in the removal and collection of office or classroom waste & transport to a skip or bin with an ergonomic lift assist to empty.
It is incredibly easy to use and to push around with 2 pneumatic wheels and 2 rubber full swivel wheels. The Lift assistance is powered by 2 high quality UES gas struts for complete ease of unloading.
We stock a complete range of spare parts including wheels and LART bags as some trolleys have been in operation for over 20 years.
Currently in development is the LART2 trolley, for use with a 120L Sulo bin, the easy and safe way for you cleaning staff to empty rubbish and recycling into a skip.Make an Enquiry
The Lift Assist Rubbish Trolley (LART) is designed to assist in the removal and collection of office or classroom waste & transport to a skip or bin with an ergonomic lift assist to empty.
1. Always push the trolley from the swivel/small wheel side, using two hands ensuring the pathway is clear of people or obstacles.
2. At the skip, lift and engage the skip hooks to the side of the skip
3. Apply the brake (the lift assistance won’t operate unless the brake is engaged)
4. Unlock the rubbish bin from the base by removing the safety pin
5. Lift and empty the rubbish bin into the skip
6. Pull down the empty rubbish bin using the strap attached to the underside
7. Once lowered, replace the safety pin to lock the rubbish bin to the base
8. Lift and remove the hooks from skip
9. Disengage the brake to lock the bin and free the wheels to move the trolley
• Your own Risk Assessment should be carried out before commencing any work.
• Check the condition of the trolley at the start and end of each day or shift and report any damage or defects. Do not operate if damaged or faulty.
• This LART is designed to move collected rubbish from rooms and lift into a skip. It should not beused for any other purpose. This is a lift assisting device only.
• Never exceed the safe working load (SWL). The SWL is 30kg
• Do not over fill the LART. The rubbish should not come within 15cm of the top of the bag and nothing should protrude out of the rubbish bag. Eg: broom handle, cardboard tube
• Never use for industrial waste or construction materials.
• Ensure the wheels/load bearing points are stable. Don’t use it on sand, loose gravel or unstable surfaces.
• Make sure that load remains stable at all times during all lifting operations so it cannot slide or shift. Apply brake when releasing the rubbish bin and only release when attached to a skip or larger rubbish bin.
This is a guide only. Use your own judgment. Do not use or operate this trolley if you are unsure or in doubt of its capabilities, designed use, or its proper operation.